“An Aegis is a shield. The modern usage of Aegis means to do something under the protection of a powerful, knowledgeable, or benevolent source.”
Keavney & Streger is proud to partner with Ninth Brain Solutions to offer the EMSaegis online program for compliance education, certification tracking, policy and document management, and communications. This program is designed to be cost-effective for departments of all sizes.
Our compliance program has interactive learning management videos, each with quizzes to ensure attention and compliance, that can be viewed on any computer or smartphone. This allows your personnel to complete the training at the time and place you select, reducing administrative and overtime costs. As you assign courses, you can monitor which individuals have successfully completed each module as you need.
We will be adding compliance videos all the time, and there is NEVER additional cost to you! Our 2018-19 topic rollout schedule is one video per month:
- HIPAA Compliance
- Transgender Patients and Coworkers
- Workplace Conduct, Harassment, and Discrimination
- Patient-Provider Boundary Issues
- Social Media Compliance
- Medical Documentation Compliance Review
- HIPAA Privacy Officer
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance
- New Jersey BLS Regulations N.J.A.C. 8:40
- New Jersey ALS Regulations N.J.A.C. 8:41
- Other state EMS regulatory compliance coming soon…
Our program is a single-source for all of your EMS compliance needs. In addition to the above training videos, you can also:
- Upload your department’s policies and procedures for personnel
- Confirm policy acceptance, both with messages to staff and with short quizzes to ensure compliance
- Upload other files, including training videos, manuals, meeting minutes, and more
- Conduct secure communications with your personnel with delivery confirmation
- Track all licenses, certifications, and other training, with upcoming expiration dates and pictures of credentials
This program offers flexibility in when and where your staff complete mandatory compliance training without having to incur overtime, bring staff in for extra on-duty time, and present in-person classes multiple times to reach all of your personnel.
Please contact us for pricing!